Dynarex High Risk Latex Exam Gloves are crafted from a specially formulated, chemotherapy approved latex material for optimal performance and durability. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with textured palms for increased grip and minimum thickness of 12 mil. at the palm and 14 mil. at the finger for premium medical-grade puncture resistance in high risk conditions. The gloves are designed with a minimum length of 11” for maximum protection from biological contaminants. The gloves fit securely around the wrist, have beaded cuffs to ensure easy donning, and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings; including hospitals, first responder situations, retirement homes, veterinary clinics, and in chemotherapy treatments. Available in sizes S, M, L, and XL. Gloves are packaged with 50/box and 500/cs.
- Designed for enhanced protection and puncture resistance
- Meets NFPA standards and is Chemotherapy approved
- Textured palms and beaded cuffs
- 12 mil. min. thickness at palm, 14 mil. min. thickness at finger
- At least 290 mm. long for greater coverage
- Ambidextrous and powder-free
THESE GLOVES ARE EXTREMELY THICK AND ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR TATTOOING