- Containers for used medical needles and other sharp medical instruments
- Designed so needles can be dropped in the container without touching the outside
- Commonly used in EMS, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and doctors offices, etc.
- Transparent lid allows for visual monitoring of contents to avoid overfilling
- New Sharps Shaft is designed to hold syringes and conveniently fits into bags for EMS, fire and nursing personnel
- Reorder No. 4624 – the 5.4qt container fits the Covidien/Kendall Wall Cabinet #85161H.
- Reorder No. 4625 – the 5.4qt container fits a BD locking bracket (#305447)
Please note: Sharp container sizes indicated in the descriptions are for marketing purpose only and dimensional sizes should be verified as indicated in the dynarex sell sheet.
BD is a registered trademark of Becton, Dickinson and Company.
Covidien/Kendall is a registered trademark of Medtronic
12 sharps containers per case