We are proud to offer Cerus cartridge needles as a versatile option for tattoo and permanent makeup artists. Cerus needles come in a variety of configurations that are appropriate for microblading procedures, so cosmetic professionals can work at a peak-level performance. Cerus cartridges also utilize a similar inner membrane to the ones found in Quartz and Onyx, providing maximum control and preventing ink spitback.
We take pride in providing cutting-edge equipment with superior materials and quality construction. All cartridges are made from disposable materials and are in individual sterile packaging so that artists can focus on their work safely and efficiently. All cartridges are also tested multiple times for guaranteed performance.
|Round Liner (RL)||0.18mm, 0.25mm, 0.34mm, 0.40mm||1||3.5mm|
|Round Liner (RL)||0.18mm, 0.22mm, 0.25mm||3||5.5mm|
|Round Liner (RL)||0.30mm||5 to 7||5.5mm|
|Round Shader (RS)||0.35mm||3||3.5mm|
|Round Shader (RS)||0.30mm||5 to 8||3.5mm|
|Slope||0.30mm||3 to 5||3.5mm|
- Inner membrane inhibits ink spit-back
- Efficient cartridge removal and replacement
- Sleek, hygienic design
- Sterilized and individually packaged
- Configurations for standard tattooing and cosmetic tattooing procedures
- Compatible with a variety of cartridge system grips and machines
- 0.18mm, 0.22mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm
- Round Liner, Round Shader, Slope, Flat
There are no reviews yet.